Monday, July 02, 2007

Three Days Of Tiredness...

On the 30Th June and 1st July I helped my friend, Derek to mend his store at Jurong Point because he needed manpower and on the 30Th June which is Saturday is the last day for 5% Gst, the following next day is 7% Gst, so expected large crowd. Well for this Saturday and Sunday I was supposed to do live demos using shavers, rice cookers and vacuum cleaners. I started worked from 11am to 10pm each day. I was really tired after the two days of working. Well at least the good point is I am getting paid for my services and the main reason is he my good friend so I should help out anyway I can. Then today I went to school and wasn't really paying attention to what my teachers were teaching, maybe I was still exhausted from my works. Actually half of my class didn't turn up for lessons today. I no ideas why. Later today after school, I went to Khatib to do my laptop skinning. See my early postings from where I got it. Look awesome when done. After that, I went to Bukit Batok to help my friend, Zaki to apply his laptop skinning as well. Went home immediately and doing my OC assignment to hand-in tomorrow. Not sure if I can finish it on time? Well keeping my fingers crossed...

0 comments: