Sunday, July 22, 2007

Feeling the heat of assignments...

Wow. It been 10 days, I didn't blog at all. Been busy doing errands and homework. Look I have improved a lot in my drawing and colouring skills in Adobe Photoshop but still long way to go. I got a new HDMI/HDTV 32' yesterday costing me a whooping $788!!! Because my old TV in my living room just died. I got 4 school assignments but so far two done and I need to revise for Maths and Java tests soon in August. I got my Oral Communication result and I gotten a pass for it and now need to prepare for presentation next week. Talking about things in front of many people is not my forte, sure to die. Then there was this IDEAS assignment, need to come up with a new services or inventions. I still no ideas on how to start on this. So much things to do and so little time left. Before I go here a nice story I just remember writing many years ago. Very touching.

Salt Coffee
There was this man who was on a date at a restaurant with his female co-worker at his place. The man was really at a lost because he got nothing to say to the woman and the date was really bore. He gave up and starts staring at his coffee he gotten earlier. He added salt in his coffee. The woman was surprise why the man added salt in his coffee and asked him why he does so. The man replied that salt reminded him the days when he was young and lives near to the seas. The woman was so engrossed in his stories and started to meet him about everyday. They married many months later. Twenty years later, the man died and left a letter to his wife. It wrote, Twenty years ago when we first dated in the restaurant, the coffee I added salt. I was bluffing; I saw your pretty face and added salt in my coffee by mistake. When you asked why, I make up stories about it so you will go out with me. I don't mind having salt coffee for the rest of my life if I can spent the whole of my life with you. The woman cried and went to make a coffee and added salt in the coffee. The woman says, it’s sweet.

My final copy of my DVDE assignments 2. A Robot is form by the many colours from the Nec projector. A bit lame, I know.

My render view of my Subaru car I did for maya. Well look okay since it my first try but I want to make it better.

My show stopper for maya presentation. Yeah, it from the very same car I did with. Look cool and I also don't know I can do this. Never try, never know!

0 comments: