Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Still long way to go...

Last Monday, I decided to come early for school to help my fellow classmates. Helped them with some Maya stuff. Renderings and some editing. Later that I did my presentation for my Maya and I think I did my best which okay for me. I didn't expect some of my classmates did their Maya 3D objects very good. I cannot underestimate them anymore. Yesterday after school, I found someone pencil which contain a 2gb thumbdrive. Well in the end, I manage to locate the owner. Also yesterday my friends, Ming Yong and Terence visited my house to get some stuff for IDEAS assignment. Today, some of my friends and I went to Bras Basah to print our drawings. While waiting we ate at McDonalds. Everybody seems so tired today including me. Yippee, finally the TV I ordered is here and loving it. Still got OC and STSB assignments. Hope I can finish them soon.

0 comments: