Friday, June 29, 2007

Find The Meaning Of Life Now...

Been busy these few days doing a lot of school works and my personal life. Feeling so lost today. Did my math test today and it was terribly hard to do! I did study for it several days before the test yet I look so down. Hope I manage to get a pass for math. Still have got loads of assignments to do and got one for DVDE sketches I need to hand in tomorrow yet I can still blog. A bit lame of me. Then there this girl I like but yet I didn't make any moves. What happening with me? This coming weekends I still need to work. Surely everyday there something I must always do. No time for games or fun. Is this life supposed to be? How I wished I was born when life was very simple for everyone. Well at least I am fortunate to have a loving family, place to stay and friends that I can count on. There many people out there who not so lucky then me I guess. Well I hope one of this day I can understand what the purposes I living for...

0 comments: