Thursday, July 12, 2007

Ming Yong The Arcade Gun Pro!

Nothing much I did these few days. Last Monday I help my friend, Sheri doing the banner for our club. Well not many people came to help but at least got some there were. With so little manpower and time, we still managed to get it done. Last Tuesday, I added some more objects into my maya. Still need more works on it. Last Wednesday was very funny day. After ended school that day, my class went to Jurong East Entertainment because it going to be a long wait till the next lecture talk. We played pool and some arcade games. Saw my friends playing some shooting game. Then I saw my classmate, Ming Yong complete the shooting game, Time Crisis 4 all by himself! WOW, so pro and I can never even do this myself. Later that I try playing pool. At least now I can played better but I still need more practises. After playing, it was time for the lecture talk by Mediacorps actor Alaric Tay. He was promoting himself and his latest local gay movie, "THE BENGS". The movie was about two brother being an Ah Beng and brotherly love... too gay for me. Really waste of time that was. Today I was pretty sad because I didn't get so high mark for my Maths. Well I gonna try even harder this coming round. Still got so many assignments not done yet.

0 comments: