Monday, July 30, 2007

My PSP not dead anymore...

Last Friday while I was having my Math lesson, I saw my buddy class Clara did his Maya assignment. The girl with yellow shirt on the extreme left looking at her laptop. She had done a dragon, Valefor from Final Fantasy X. I was like really amazed when I saw this. Now give me inspiration to do my own organic creatures as well. Thinking doing a Chocobo once I done with my current one. Oh yeah, it was Sheri's Birthday and I gave a portrait to her that I drew of her yesterday. It nothing much actually. Her picture I drew of Sheri, you can see it under my deviantArts. After Math, Terence, Han Jie, Ming Yong and I went to Vivocity to watch Simpson the Movie. The movie was really damn funny. Then Saturday, I took out my old PSP and did something with it and now my PSP can play download games. I rocks! Do not try to downgrade your PSP yourself if you are not sure because you might brick or spoil your PSP. Yesterday, I went to Sentosa again with some of my friends. Jia Kang, Aylwin, Jess, Ling and Han Jie. I just sat on the beach, played my PSP/NDS or I slept. For dinner, I had gotten myself a Chicken Chop and Hokkien Mee. Yeah, I was pretty hungry. When time to go home, we saw Chinese group band S.H.E. at Vivocity. They look ugly without any make-up. That's all.

0 comments: