Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A Day At Town

Was suppose to meet a buyer today at 4pm but buyer changed to 4.30pm. Earlier on I help my mum with housework and clean my room. Helped my school friend, Liyan with maya for awhile before I left home. Then meet my school friends at Bugis street around 3pm. My friend, Terence looking for white colour blazer. Then we waited for the buyer at Somerset MRT Starbucks. While waiting I got a drink from there. I order without noticing the price. $7.5o! WOW! The buyer came eventually and got my item. Then we went to Heerens. I gotten a black frame sunglasses and bracelet from 77th street for $27. After Heerens we went to Far East Plaza and Terence finally gotten his white blazer which is made from leather. Don't know real or not? I also gotten a shirt which is $16 but I nego with shop salesman and gotten for $14. When going back time I also gotten a Gatsby wax the pink colour one for $8.80. Got home helped my friend, Terence with Java. Man, today shopping and not done any school works.

0 comments: