Sunday, May 11, 2008

A New Beginning...

This is my first posting for the year. Been pretty busy with my life. I quited my work at Philips to focus more on my studies. Been thru many shits this whole few months. I have been raising money for something important. Kinda secret. Just finished my first reservist. I with KINS. Need to find MSK. I guessed you all know who. But it was fun. Meets new friends and learn new weapons like M16 and HK MP5. For my Birthday, I gotten myself a PS3 but didn't play with it too often. Have a lot of assignments to do. Firstly I need to be more better than I am last year. I hope I can put more efforts in my group so I won't make my group down. Finished my presentation for video and I says I am a bit crazy because I used Flash and my other classmates used PowerPoint. I told my teachers I doing a robots fighting scene for Maya, I hope I won't eat my words. Oh well, it okay if I can't do it but die die must do. Later.

Me in May 2008.

My PS3~!

Jiakang and Raymond working at HP roadshow.

0 comments: