Saturday, August 18, 2007

Holidays are finally here!

Finally I can blog. Finished all my freaking tests and assignments. HELL with Maths and JAVA. So many sleepless nights and slogging on my books. Hope I managed to get a pass for all. I really try my very best. What I learnt is that if you want get things done, you have to do it yourself. I like to thanks all the people who supported me during my time of crisis. Okay now I have time to do my own things. Thinking to play some PS2 games that I have not completed yet. Need to improve my 3D and Photoshop skills during the holidays. Also need to find works to get enough money to support myself the next school semester.


Doing Webp assignment at Jurong East Library


Last minutes studying before the test.


Me at NTU PC Fair serving customers.

0 comments: